top of page



Every year, thousands of foreigners flock to Canada on a temporary basis to offset the skill scarcity in various industries, to study at Canadian educational institutions or to visit.  At the end of their authorized stay, most of these foreigners return home to their native countries while others extend their stay to remain in Canada in pursuit of new opportunities. 

The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) helps fill genuine and acute labour needs when Canadians are not available.   Under this stream, after filing an application with Service Canada, employers must receive a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO) which then authorizes them to hire foreign workers.


At the end of their term, foreign workers have the option to renew their work permits or, in some cases, apply for permanent residency.  We work with our clients to ensure they are educated in the process of applying for permanent residency and all requirements they must meet during their time in Canada.  


Not all temporary workers require a work permit so be sure to ask us about your options.


Every year, Canadian post-secondary institutions open their doors to thousands of international students.  Many of these students complete their studies and return to their homeland while others extend their stay to pursue further studies or to gain valuable Canadian work experience.  


We work with students to ensure they reach their desired outcome by identifying the path they need to follow.  We educate students on the regulations that apply for working in Canada while on a study permit as well as opportunities that may be available for them through post-graduate work permits and the Canadian Experience Class.


New:  Be sure to familiarize yourself with new regulations that apply to prospective international students effective June 1, 2014. 

This stream is available for all those foreign nationals who would like to vist Canada on a temporary basis as a tourist, business visitor or to see their children or grandchildren.


Tourists:  Visitors from visa-exempt countries have the advantage of entering Canada without a temporary visa while tourists from non-exempt countries must obtain the correct visa for entry.  Not knowing which category you fall under may lead to refusal at a Canadian Port of Entry.


Business Visitors:  Every year, thousands of international business people come to Canada to do business with Canadian companies. There are requirements you must meet to be allowed into Canada. Ask us about information that will help you avoid problems that can affect your business plans.


Super Visa:  Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to apply for the parent and grandparent super visa.This visa is valid for up to 10 years and will let you visit your family in Canada for up to two years without renewing your status.

bottom of page